Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #21

OK - I tried!!!!! I made the very nice podcast which is a Book Talk about one of the Bluebonnet Books for this year - Pale Male. I saved it both ways as per your instructions, but each time I try to upload it, it either gives me an error message or it freezes on the upload half way through and does not complete. I could not view the Common Craft video either - it showed as an empty white box on your site. This would be very exciting to use, if it will work on our computers. My grandson, in the third grade in another school district, was in a class that made podcasts where they were candidates "running" for mayor. He was very proud of his podcast.

Addendum: Woo hoo!!!! Moved to the school secretary's computer (much better than mine) and got it to load!!! It doesn't have narration because I don't have a mike, and it isn't playing as clearly and sharply as it shows on the video program, but at least it is here!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment